Our vision is to be a Christian university nationally recognized for integrating faith
in learning, leading and serving. Our strategic transformation plan and this campaign
are guided by these clear themes and priorities:
- We will nurture a culture where biblical faith permeates all aspects of University
life, building a distinctively Christian identity that highlights excellence and attracts
the most talented and committed students.
- We will relentlessly focus time, energy and priority on preparing students to succeed
intellectually, professionally, spiritually and personally.
- We will continue to attract, develop and retain a community of faculty, staff and
coaches called to this unique institution, committed to integrating faith and work.
- We will extend the CSU experience to ever-wider audiences, enhancing learning opportunities
through online programs.
- We will manage all financial responsibilities in our continuing tradition of integrity,
accountability and stewardship.
The Transform Campaign will enable us to successfully fulfill the vision of our founders.
HEALTH SCIENCES BUILDING SINGLETON BASEBALL COMPLEX