Master of Science in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management (HRM) provides current and aspiring
HRM practitioners with the theoretical and practical tools necessary to practice effectively
in the field and to prepare for HRM professional certification testing. The program
was created with working professionals in mind offering courses online and in the
- The program is offered online and in the evenings (MBA and MA can be completed either online or in the classroom, but HRM students must
complete the program both online and in the classroom.)
- Residential courses are scheduled one night a week from 6 – 9 p.m.
- There are 11 courses required to complete your MS (33 credit hours).
- No prerequisite courses are required for this program
- At the end of the program, students will be well positioned to tackle professional
The student will be able to do the following:
- Understand the nature of the HRM function in organizations.
- Recognize the interplay between HRM and strategic management in a diverse, increasingly
- Apply concepts to professional practice, being equipped with the tools necessary to
execute HRM tasks and to assess one’s own HRM abilities.
- Demonstrate the skills (including writing skills) necessary to create and apply standard
HRM practices through academic papers, projects, and presentations.
- Acquire most of the core HRM body of knowledge that will aid students pursuing initial
HR professional certification.
- Official transcripts from each college attended
- Academic Statement (300 - 500 word essay explaining why you chose to attend CSU and
your academic and professional goals)
- GMAT scores (if requested by the admissions committee)
- Two signed letters of recommendation
CONTACT US REQUEST MORE INFORMATION APPLY ONLINE